Read also: The Last battle/Dialogues
|The Last Battle|
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
The last battle (Case #1) is the very first case of the game. It is also the first case of the city of Down City and its Central Center
The victim was a protagonist of criminal case Grimsborough named Tony Montana, who was found dead at the entrance to the town stuck in the wall. He was killed by a drug dealer named Johnny Byrd. Since this case was strictly a "tutorial case" , he killed Tony because he killed his grandpa(Donald Byrd is grandpa of Johnny Byrd).Johnny goes to prison with sentence life in Jail
- Tony Montana (was found nailed to the wall)
- nail gun
- Johnny Byrd
- Johnny Byrd
- Natasha Striker
- Kacper De Santa
- Peter Montana
- Killer has a black eye.
- Killer wears a green sweat.
- Killer has a blond hair.
- School Wall
- Kacper garden
- Investigate School Wall. (Clues: Victim's Body and Nail Gun)
- Autopsy the Victim's Body. (00:00:05)
- Investigate School Park. (Clue: green material)
- Analyze green material. (00:01:00)
- talk with Peter Montana
- Talk with Johnny Byrd about wath his doing in a school
- talk with Natasha Striker
- talk with Kacper De Santa
- Investigate kacper garden(clue:blond hair)
- analyze blond hair(00:00:05)
- Arrest the Killer.
- Go to Additional Investigation. (no stars)
- Check up on Kacper De Santa.
- Investigate Kacper Garden. (Clue: apple)
- Examine apple (Result: poisoned apple)
- Analyze poisoned apple. (03:00:00)
- Talk to Kacper De Santa. (Reward: Green Shirt)
- Go to next case(1 star)
- This is the only case which includes three clues about the killer.
- This is the only case which features only 4 suspect.
- This case is proparly this what happend with Tony when he left a Pacific Bay(He Dead)