Le Tristesse d'un Pitre (Case #3) is the third case of Tomoshiro.
The victim was Senya Willard who was found death with her corpse smashed into pieces inside her body on a cirque stage. The killer was Kira Novaceck, a clown of the cirque in wich Senya acted for 7 months. Kira was in a relationship with the cirque MC, Louis Heaton. Louis broke with Kira, changing her for Senya and leaving Kira devastated. Kira took revenge and took a knife to cut the security rope of Senya’s act in the show. Senya died in a practice before the public performance.
- Senya Willard
- Swiss Army Knife
- Kira Novaceck
- Louis Keaton - Cirque MC (Profile: Has access to Utilities room, wears white make-up, speaks French, owns a sharp object)
- Wally Laliberté - Acrobatic Equipment Designer (Profile: Owns a Sharp Object, has access to Utilities room, speaks french)
- Layla Novaceck – Slackwire Clown (Profile: Has access to utilities room, wears white make-up, speaks French, is a woman)
- Kira Novaceck – Slackwire Clown (Profile: Owns a sharp object, has access to utilities room, wears white make-up, speaks French, is a woman)
- Harry Willard –Victim’s brother (Profile: Owns a sharp object, speaks french)
- The killer owns a sharp object.
- The killer has access to Utilities room.
- The killer wears white make-up.
- The killer speaks French.
- The killer is a woman.
- Cirque stage
- Stage floor
- Utilities room
- Dressing locker
- Investigate Cirque stage (Clues: Victim’s body, wallet)
- Autopsy Victim’s body (18:00:00)
- Examine Wallet (Result: Cirque’s ID)
- Talk Louis Keaton
- Talk Wally Laliberté
- Investigate Utilities Room (Clues: Dust, Broken Card)
- Examine Dust (Result: Sample of Make-up)
- Analyze Sample (03:00:00)
- Examine Broken Card (Result: Keycard)
- Analyze Keycard (00:30:00)
- Ask Wally Laliberté about the utilities room
- Go to Chapter 2 (1 star)
- Investigate Stage room (Clues: Footprint)
- Talk Layla Novaceck
- Talk Kira Novaceck
- Analyze Footprint (03:00:00)
- Investigate Cabinet (Clues: Broken CCTV)
- Examine Broken CCTV (Result: CCTV Camera)
- Analyze CCTV Camera (00:15:00)
- Ask Louis Keaton about the discussion
- Investigate Camerino (Clues: Ripped Photograph)
- Examine Ripped Photograph (Result: Photograph)
- Ask Kira about her relationship with Louis
- Ask Layla about the demands
- Go to Chapter 3 (2 stars)
- Talk Harry Willard about the murder
- Examine Letter (00:30:00)
- Investigate Dressing Locker (Clues: Buy ticket)
- Examine Buy Ticket
- Ask Wally about the gift
- Ask Kira about the letter
- Investigate Cabinet (Clues: Rope)
- Examine Rope (Result: Sample)
- Analyze Sample (06:00:00)
- Confront Layla about her fight with Louis
- Examine Piece of rope (Result: Dust of Makeup)
- Arrest killer
- Go to Additional Investigation (1 star)
- Watch over Harry Willard
- Investigate Camerino (Clues: Broken certificate)
- Examine Broken Certificate (Result: Guinness certificate)
- Give the certificate to Harry (Reward: 500 XP)
- See what Layla Novaceck wants
- Investigate cabinet (Clues: Long socks)
- Examine Long socks (Result: Socks of Layla)
- Give the socks back to Layla (Rewards: Burger)
- Help Wally Laliberté
- Investigate Cirque stage (Clues: Security Ropes)
- Examine Security Ropes (Result: Stain)
- Analyze Stain (00:30:00)
- Tell Wally the actual state of the ropes (Rewards: Cirque Mask, Cirque pass)
- Go to Next Case (2 stars)
- This case is a tribute to Sarah Guyard-Guillot, an acrobat and aerialist who actually died in a live performance of Cirque du Soleil show: KÀ.
- Wally Laliberté is based on Guy Laliberté, founder of Cirque du Soleil
- When Chief King tells the player that he is going to the Grimsborough Radio News for an interview, is a reference to the next case.