Death and Other Drugs is the first case of Urban Grove, and the first case of Direville City. This is also the first case of IamtheHorizonCrosserX7.
The victim's name is Annie Verdol, a teenage girl who was found dead on her apartment. The killer was the victim's boyfriend, Carlo Pharel.
The case started when Chief Del los Santos introduced the player to their new partner, John Smith, and to the rest of the team:
- Forensic Expert - Dianna Hayley
- Chief Medical Examiner (Coroner) - Lucas Skyes
- Tech Expert - Gerald Stoner
- Profiler - Alice Quinton
- Chief - Robin Del los Santos
Then, Chief Del los Santos assigned and summoned the player and Smith to their first case as partners in a nearby old appartment where a young lady, Annie Verdol was found dead.
Annie and Carlo has been in a realtionship for a long time and occasionally they do drugs and make love. But slowly they've been drifting apart and bored with each other's company making Annie find an affair and found it on Joshua, Carlo's cousin. Carlo later knew that the two was seeing each other behind his back and that made him furious. he rushed to Annie's appartment and confronted her leading into a big fight. Carlo lost his control, strangled Annie with rope, slammed her in the clear table and left her to die. Carlo was sentenced to 20 years in jail with no chance of parole by Judge Gabble.
In the first part of additional investigation, Smith and the player inspected the unusual drug that the victim and killer had been using. Dianna examined the sample and said that the substance was a mixture of THC, amphetamine, and a huge amount of psilocybin that is very dangerous in a person's health.
- Annie Verdol
- Carlo Pharel
- This Suspect drinks beer; This suspect wear rubber shoes; This Suspect has scratches
- This Suspect drinks beer
- This Suspect drinks beer; This Suspect wear rubber shoes; This Suspect has scratches
- This Suspect drinks Beer; This Suspect wear rubber shoes; Thus Suspect has scratches
- This Suspect drinks Beer; This Suspect has scratches
- The Killer drinks beer
- The Killer has scratches
- The Killer has rubber shoes
- The Killer is Blood Type O-
- The Killer has Black Hair
|Apartment 407||Living Room|
|Dark Street||Old Car|
- The title is reference to the 2010 film, Love and Other Drugs.